Sunday, August 9, 2009

33/62






I love it when.......you walk into or out of a room like you own it! " hi all-one, bye all-one" you give a little wave as you strut your stuff (instead of everyone you say "all-one") it really is pretty darn cute:)

Today we went to the playground, I promised you this morning that we would go after your nap and you reminded me as soon as you got up. I have mentioned before that you love to swing.....you seriously love to swing......" higher mommy, higher....woo hoo"





Whaaaaat?...... " let's go dude" you have said this to me several times this evening. Not sure where that's coming from...well I suppose it could be y
our 12 year old brother!



Who needs to go to the spa when your 2yr old can give you a pedi :)

1 comment:

KrisJ said...

So cute! Her hair is looking so long too!