Friday, August 14, 2009

37/62

I love it when...... you run up to me and tell me you love me.....melts my heart every time! ( I may have already mentioned this in one of my previous love it when's, but it is truly my favorite thing you do)





It was fairly chilly this evening, but after the BIG plate of Kung Pao chicken mommy had for dinner there was no way I was going to bed without a walk. So we bundled up and went on a walk to see the orange hand.........

I have been meaning to write a post about your craziness for the orange hand. It all began almost two months ago when we started going on evening walks when Grandma Ba came to visit. We walked to an intersection and had to push a button and wait for the orange hand to turn into a white man so that we could walk across the street. Now when you spot traffic lights you start saying "orange hand" you get more excited the closer we get....'"here it comes mommy, getting closer" The drive through town can seem quite long as there are many orange hands and it is all we hear about. I find myself saying " uh, huh orange hand, yep I see it" over and over. It is pretty cool to see you learning about things around you and getting excited about it though!

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

She's so cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am so glad i checked your blog on a whim. I subscribed to it back when you weren't adding anything so I haven't checked it in months. Paige is so big... and still totally cute.

Tammee
"Shoes'" college friend