Monday, August 24, 2009

45/62

It has been a tough day today. We generally don't have many bad days, but today was a tough one. I have been in a foul mood most of the day....not really sure why, but today was not the best of days for you to decide that you were not going to take a nap and you have been a stinker most of the day. You started telling me around 4:00pm that you were tired and wanted to lay down, there was no way I was going to lay you down for a nap that late...unless I wanted to stay up half the night. You were clingy this afternoon because you were tired and normally I don't mind you crawling all over me....but......I'm done! It has been a long one and I am looking forward to going out and picking some strawberries, piling them on a BIG bowl of vanilla bean ice cream or I could have a big gooey cinnamon roll with melted butter...mmm.. feeling better already! I will turn the TV on SoapNet, crawl into my cozy bed with fresh linens that have been hanging outside to dry and watch some mindless soaps and get a good nights sleep! I am so glad we get a fresh start tomorrow! Love you my angel:)

I took this picture before the "no nap" part of the day began......
This is right before bed time tonight...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We had a rough day today too and I was done with it all by bedtime as well. So hoping for a better day tomorrow.