Wednesday, August 26, 2009

47/62

I love it when......you take a good nap. Today was not a nap day though:( your sleeping schedule has gotten all out of whack. You were awake for about an hour in the middle of the night last night and slept until 9:00 this morning and didn't want to take a nap this afternoon. I am going to put you down early tonight before things start getting ugly. We have not had any breakdowns or big sassy attitudes yet and I am hoping to avoid that today! Next week mommy has to go back to work so we will be having early mornings and early nights and you will lay down at school at 12:00 for rest time. I was hoping to try and swing you into a similar schedule this week.....we will give it another try tomorrow.

I will not take responsibility for this outfit. You wanted to wear the skirt Grandma Ba got for you along with your rainbow P.J. top. You make me smile:)
I can't believe Jade lets you play with his cell phone, bu tyou think it is the greatest thing ever

No comments: